Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

GEO Princess Mimi Bambi Apple Green


Purchased from PinkyParadise (once again!!!), these are my favorite pair of lenses ♥ !!!!
I first discovered them when the first pictures of Masuwaka Tsubasa wearing them appeared *w* and I can say it was love at first sight!!!! I was so sad that I couldn’t find these sold anywhere D’: !!! I had to wait more than a year for them to finally come out for international buyers (thank you so very much GEO ♥♥♥ !!!) and finally managed to get them thanks to PP for having the Apple Green in prescription *w* ♥♥♥ !!!


Item details
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

 (outside light)
 (flash)
 (bathroom/inside light)

IN/OUT pictures:
 (outside light)
(flash)
   
 (bathroom/inside light)

Comfort: 9.5/10
These lenses are extremely comfortable ^^ !!!

Color: 9/10
The color is purely gorgeous !!! at first I was expecting them to be a lighter green shade, but the forest green color just makes these look really natural, which is also helped by the design and tri color pattern of the lenses ^^ ♥ !

Enlargement: 9/10
These lenses are 15mm, so pretty big :3 but they do not give that freaky oversized look, so that makes me really happy ^^ ! they do their job at enlarging, but keep looking natural which is refreshing ^^ !

Total: 9.5/10
My absolute favorite lenses so far >w< ♥♥♥ !!! I’m recommending them to anyone that look for a quite natural looking pair of lenses :3  they do enlarge without looking freaky even with no make up ;D ! Though the color might be too dark for many I still love it and considering how dark my natural eye color is I ain’t complaining at all ^^ ♥ !!!


Take care everyone ♥

1 comment:

  1. Whoah they look really pretty indeed ~ ;DD
    Thank u for the review !! x33 ♥♥

    ReplyDelete