Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm still aliiiive !!!

Sorry everyone for being away so long ;^; ~

First of all I want to wish you all a Happy New Year :D !!!

Second, me and my group of friends made a new CMV ^^ !!! haha it was done quite some time now but if you're interested or haven't seen it yet, here is the link to it ;D !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN497dqQsbI

Third, me and some of my friends appeared in the two new video's from the Awesome Omaru from the lastest convention Made In Asia 4 !!!
here are the links to them ♥ :

Made in Asia 2012 COSPLAY VIDEO 1-2   I am the Isanami (from Brave 10) cosplayer starting 2:28

Made in Asia 2012 COSPLAY VIDEO 2-2   I am the Hatsune Miku (from the song Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro) cosplayer starting 1:16

Other than that, what's new huuuum~  ... I have a lot of reviews to make still on some old circle lenses I have and of the circle lenses I got for my birthday and christas still ^^ !!! and the new ones I'm going to get soon ~ I just placed an order of 3 pairs from a seller I didn't try ordering from yet :D !!!
Also I'm going to review soon some products I got recently :) ! (had the time to try them on by now ;D !!!)

Take care everyone and stay beautifull and Happy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment