Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

iFairy Hanabi Red circle lens REVIEW

First review of 2012 :D !!!

So here are the iFairy Hanabi Red circle lenses I purchased from Geo-Lens house back in april 2011 :) !



Geo-Lens House is a circle lens shop based in Malaysia and have a lot of choice in circle lens :) and what made me the most happy when I ordered from them was that they have the iFairy lenses in prescription ^^ !!!
Shipping was really quick to arrive to my place, it took only a week and half from what I remember with the normal airmail 10USD shipping option they give

Since I'm back home, I managed to take some pictures just now of the Vials ^^ ♥ ! So all I can say about them is that the iFairy vials are just adorably cute !!!! they are shorter than the usual vials we get and the print on them is just lovely and cute ♥



 
(size comparison with a normal sized vial *say hello to my lens cimetary xD*)


Item details:
i.Fairy Hanabi Red
• Diameter : 16.2mm
• Base Curve : 8.6mm
• Center Thickness : 0.04mm
• Water Content : 55%
• Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable
• Power Range : 0 ~ 850 Degree

(outside light)
(with flash)
(Bathroom/inside light)

IN/OUT pictures:

(outside light)
(with flash)
(bathroom/inside light)


Comfort: 10/10
These lenses are the most comfortable pair of lens I own ! because of their high water content these are extremelly comfortable !!! but then again I still need to be carefull since they are very big !

Color & Design: 7/10
The pattern is really lovely and I think blends pretty well with my own eye color (though I would not recomment for light eye colors since the iris hole is pretty big and your natural color would show much :c
As for the color itself, well it is a vibrant red, but not as vibrant and noticable as I wished it would be :c up close, outside or in very well lit rooms the color shows really well but in darker places or from afar it's not as noticable...

Enlargement: 10/10
16mm lenses are huge ;D !!! so no complain with that ! they are big and do their enlarging job very well ^^ !


(here a picture to show the size difference between these and my 15mm GEO Princess Mimi Bambi Apple Green lenses. as you can see these are bigger :) !)

Total: 9.5/10
I am in love with those lenses !!! and are one of my favorite pair of lenses ^^ !!!
but I just wish they would be more vibrant... I wear these for cosplay so because of that I think they lack a bit :c
but all in all these are wonderfull lenses !!! extremelly comfortable even with their size :D !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment