Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

First Post :D !!




Helloooo~ everyone !! this is the very first post for this brand new blog ^^ !!!
In here I'll share some reviews on products I bought, show some of my cosplay pictures, and also some things that'll happen in my little life ;D ♥ !!!



DISCLAIMER:

All products that are mentioned and reviewed here on my blog are of my own personal opinions. As with all products, any products mentioned here should be used at your own discretion and with caution.
If I receive a product complimentary of the company, it will be stated so in the post, otherwise, all products are purchased myself for my own personal use and I am just here to show you how I use the products and share my opinions about the products.

All item that I have reviewed on my blog are my 100% honest opinion and will describe the item as detailed as possible.


Please enjoy my blog :3 ♥ !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I'm going to sleep here, can I ? Your blog is so cute <3.

    ("ffelinna" is my old live journal, maybe I should try again to write in...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanini!!!! your blog is SOO CUTE!!!!
    gonna add your blog to my stalking list on my blog so i can see what's happening here x33
    GANBARIMASHO~~

    ReplyDelete