Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

GEO Angel Purple CM-831 Circle Lens REVIEW


So here comes my review for the GEO angel purple circle lenses :3
These are one of my favorite lenses that I used to own
!!! Sadly I had to get rid of them because they got infected twice with conjunctivis (pink eye) T3T … so it was ‘byebye’ sweet lenses ;^;  
 
(overall picture with flash)




Item details:
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal



Comfort: 9/10
Like all my other Geo lenses these lenses were very comfortable

Color: 8/10
Not perfect but still was a pretty purple color :3


Enlargement: 7/9
These are 14mm lenses so don’t wait for a huge enlargement ;) but are enlarging enough for a casual everyday look!

 Total: 9/10
Like I said, I really liked these lenses for the short time I had them ^^ !!! I would definitely recommend everyone these if they look for a natural purple circle lens :3 !


Take care everyone
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment