Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

WonderEye Pink (Super Nudy Pink) Circle Lenses REVIEW

(picture taken under bathroom light)

Here is the first of many reviews that have to come ^^ !!!

These lenses were purchased more than a year ago on Pinkyparadise.com (my favorite Circle lens seller ♥ )

The lenses arrived 3 and a half weeks after they were sent from Malaysia. So its quite ok as they said it would arrive in 2 or 3 weeks :)
The package was well protected inside the bubble envelope.
And I received 2 super cute animal lens cases ;3 (one for each pair of CL I ordered ♥)


Item details
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Manufacturer: G&G/Dueba
Diameter : 14.7mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Comfort: 8,5/10

They are super comfortable, they do not get dry on my eyes so I can wear them for a long time witouth having problems or irritations :) .They are quite thin so I don’t feel them on my eyes which is very nice :) .The only thing is that I kind of get a small blurry halo around my eyes for a few minutes, which is a bit wierd at first ^^’ but its ok since it wears off after some time :)
Enlargement: 10/10

They do their work ! They are my first pair of Circle Lenses with the Geo Ultra CK-105. Both are 14,7mm lenses ;) so Of course they are big !!! They make my eyes really big ! My eyes are quite small but my iris is quite big naturally so I was affraid at first, that they would not fit my eyes, or do much of an enlargement but my fears went away when I tried them.
Color: 7/10
It takes some time to get used to them ^^ Up close or in pictures with flash, we can see that they are a bright pink color, but most people tell me that they more make my eyes in a Light Pinky Brown instead of pink pink ! That may be because my eyes are naturally very dark brown / black.
Design: 7/10
I love the dark halo around the eyes but the design in general makes the lens appear kind of fake or if you have lezard eyes ^^’
Total: 8/10
I really love them ;3 ! They do a perfect job in enlaging my eyes and brighten them whithout making them look too freaky at a distance. For a everyday look, they are good for me :)

Here is another picture of them ^^ this time under flash lighting


I appologise for the lack of pictures and their quality, but these were taken more than a year ago, and Since my dioptry changed and the fact that they dried up in their case about a month before their expire date because of the heat of the summer, I no longer had the occasion to wear these for better pictures :'c

I do hope though that this review was helpfull ^^ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment