Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GEO Angel Blue CM-832 Circle Lens REVIEW


Well, these lenses were probably the most disappointing lenses I’ve ever tried on …
The color didn’t show well at all!  By that I mean that on my darkbrown/black eyes, the color that appeared was a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally dark blue that was not noticeable as blue on normal light and looked more like black :/
Only with flash did the dark blue showed a little as shown in the picture.

(picture with flash)



 (pictures of the vial)

Item details:
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal

Comfort: 9/10
Like all my other Geo lenses these lenses were very comfortable

Color: 1/10
Extremely disappointing

Enlargement: 7/9
These are 14mm lenses so don’t wait for a huge enlargement ;) but are enlarging enough for a casual everyday look!

Total: 3/10
I really dislike these lenses!!! I threw them away almost as soon as I got them (which explains the lack of pictures of these lenses ^^’’’) because they didn’t do the job I expected them to do: Making my eyes a nice blue color !


I would recommend these lenses to people that have light colored eyes but definitely not to people like me that have darkbrown/black eyes !!!

Take care everyone
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment